March 10, 2010

middle of the week

Dear Mrs. B,
So I don't think that you will get email notifications...so I guess you should just check in every evening to see if I have posted again! :)

I know I didn't post yesterday, but I actually got busy for some of the day AND my post on my other blog was pretty long! You should go read it! It was all about Sooner Youth Camp!

Work is pretty good...I'm glad that it is already Wednesday! Ready for the week to be over and for it to be the weekend! I have been a bit busy and I think that I will continue to have more to do each day, so that is very exciting!

Bible study went well on Monday. Like I told you it was about self esteem and the way we focus on our outer appearance so much. I really enjoyed it so I hope the other girls did too. Last night we had class and it was over "When Friendships Fail". It was really good as well. I was thinking about it and I have had a few friendships fail, but they made sense when we talked about why they fail. Not for any bad reason, but just the way it works sometimes. After class last night, I was CRAVING my mac&cheese so that is what Taylor and I had for dinner! With some chicken of course! It was soooo good! I got your email about the insurance, sorry I didn't respond! Thanks for the help! Appreciate it! Just let me know when I need to take care of it again and I'll get right on that!

The election results are tonight!! I'll let you know about David! It should be interesting. The non-reg gave it a good run and almost played a little dirty, but we just have to hope that sweet amazing David wins. We will see!!! Taylor has a softball game tonight, which I won't get to go to because I am going to the results, but it is a good thing. Taylor's team isn't very good, which frustrates the competitive nature in me. I love to go support him, but not to watch the team throw away the game. Speaking of Taylor, he heard back from the Florida internship that he did not get it. He was pretty bummed but they said over 300 people applied for only 10 spots. We haven't heard back from anybody else, so just keep praying.

Other than that, there is not much else going on! Hope all is well at home! Love you!

No comments: